Makes 8 Servings
Slow Cooker: 3 1/2-6 Quart
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: High 1 1/2 to 2 Hours
* 8 Medium Granny Smith apples or other tart cooking apples, peeled and cut into forths.
* 2/3 cup sugar
* 3/4 cup apple juice
* 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
* 1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Mix all ingredients in 3 1/2-6 quart slow cooker.
2. Cover and cook on high heat setting 1 1/2-2 hours or until apples begin to break up. Stir well
to break up larger pieces of apples.
3. Serve warm or chilled. To chill, cool about 2 hours, then spoon sauce into container, cover and
refrigerate until chilled.